PHOENIX PLACE, LIVERPOOL
Properties From £49,950 – £60,950
- Student property investment in Liverpool.
- 9% NET returns for 5 years.
- Due for completion Q3 2018.
- Reserve for £4,000.
- Ensuite and studio apartments available.
- Fully furnished and managed.
- 250 year leasehold.
Phoenix Place is an outstanding new student accommodation development comprising 134 en-suite and studio apartments in the heart of Liverpool.
Situated on Iliad Street, the development is within easy walking distance of all of the city’s main Universities, as well as Liverpool City Centre and numerous transportation links.
Phoenix Place offers a safe and comfortable living environment for students, with manned reception desk, secure fob entry system and CCTV throughout the development. Communal areas and gardens provide comfortable spaces for students to socialise and study, while private rooms provide personal space to escape the hustle and bustle of busy student life.
The local area offers all of the amenities that students need to make the most of student life; including a fully equipped sports centre, gymnasium and swimming pool all less than half a mile away, the historic Greatie market and a large Sainsbury’s supermarket due to open in 2017, just 500m away.
The development is located with easy access to Liverpool’s main transportation routes via road and public transport. This includes the Lime street train station and the National bus depot which are less than a mile away.
Phoenix Place sits within a hub of student accommodation and residential apartments, which are part of an ongoing redevelopment project within the region. In total, an estimated £200millon is being ploughed into the local vicinity as redevelopment continues over the next two years. Additionally, on the edge of this development is the £150million Jennifer Project which sees the regeneration of a 45 acre site of land.
The fact that so much investment is being put into this area makes Phoenix Place an extremely desirable place to live and a thriving place to invest. Ultimately, Phoenix Place provides a stylish solution to accommodate the rising demand for high quality student accommodation in Liverpool, whilst also providing an outstanding investment opportunity.
Phoenix Place – Location
Sited on Iliad Street, these apartments are within walking distance of all of the main University establishments and Liverpool City Centre; and have been built as part of ongoing regional development in the area.
Project Jennifer is a £150 million mixed use regeneration programme that has been implemented by Liverpool City Council. The plans for this regeneration will see improvements made to 45 acres of land at Great Homer Street, which lies North of Liverpool City centre, next to Iliad Street. The extent of this regeneration project has meant further investment has been drawn to the area, with new residential buildings and retail properties, as well as new schools and improved transport links. Additionally, Sainsbury’s has committed to a 250 year lease on a large supermarket store.
- Price: £49,950.00
- Location: Liverpool
- Region: Merseyside
- Country: United Kingdom
- Units from just £49,950.00
- Earn 9% net for 5 years assured (during launch phase only)
- 5% interest on deposited funds.
- One of the UK’s leading university cities.
- £5,000.00 reservation fee
- 50% exchange deposit
- 25% instalment 6 months after exchange
- 25% on practical completion
Optional Extended Payment Plan
- 25% – On exchange of contracts
- 25% – Stage payment in February 2017
- 25% – Roof completion
- 25% – Completion
Phoenix Place – Investment Highlights
• Purchase a standard studio apartment for £57,950
• Purchase a Standard En-Suite Apartment for £49,950
• Fully managed investment (Urban Student Life)
• Six floors of cluster apartments
• Communal cluster lounges
• Fully fitted kitchens
• 9% net for 5 years assured
• Contemporary fixtures and fittings
• Exceptional local facilities and amenities
• Within an area of extensive redevelopment
• National rail links just a 10 minute walk away
• Walking distance from the city centre
• Located next to a large park
• Close to a local police station
• Next to a new supermarket due to open in 2017
• Three new schools recently built within the local area
Some of the key highlights of Project Jennifer include:
• 80,000 sq. ft. of new retail stores
• A new indoor and outdoor market
• A new District Centre
• 500 new homes
• New medical and care facilities
• New schools
• A petrol filling station
• Free car parking spaces
• The creation of thousands of jobs