Student Accommodation in Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire
- Full studio units with full kitchens and bathrooms (not student pods) from just £64,999
- Guaranteed 10% net return for 5 years – You make half of your total investment back in 5 years just from the rent!
- Completes in September 2019
- 5% interest paid on what you pay now – make around £1,500 in interest payments between now and build completion.
- Fully furnished with high quality furniture – ready to rent out
- No stamp duty to pay
- Your deposit is protected by CRL who are providing the 10 year build warrantee
- Block 1 overlooks a large park area
- Virtually opposite the Royal University of Stoke Hospital which has the Keele medical school attached to it, so it is perfect for medical students studying there
- Communal Facilities include: Games Room, Computer Room, Gym and Roof Garden
- Luxury Roof Garden in Block 1 – featuring a seating and dining area, BBQ and glass panel walls.
- There are 19 car park spaces available in block 1 at £5,000 each
- Full address: One London Road, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 1LZ
One London Road in Newcastle-under-Lyme is perfectly situated between three major universities, Keele University, Staffordshire University and Royal Stoke University Hospital.
Keele University has recently had its funding withdrawn for a development on-site which has put a huge strain on accommodation available in the area. The current shortfall has recently been reported as 8,000 units which means that the demand is unlikely to be met in the next 15 to 20 years.
The universities are now placing students direct into these apartments due to the shortage. Developments with good facilities such as a free gym, free parking etc usually rent first. The same developer completed Keele House in February last year and USL, the management company received over 750 requests for 147 apartments.
The developer invested nearly £150,000 on the gym equipment and is going to do the same for One London Road. The gym is exclusively for the on-site students and is free of charge.